Don’t turn away from others or cover your mouth with your hand because you’re unhappy with your smile’s appearance. Our dentists can create a smile that will turn heads with cosmetic dentistry in Lexington. No matter what you don’t like about your smile, chances are they can change it.
With our cosmetic dental treatments, you’ll enjoy:
- Greater Self-Confidence – You’ll feel more confident in social and business settings with a smile you don’t mind showing. An unattractive smile can actually discourage you from pursuing new relationships and opportunities.
- A Younger Look – We can turn back the clock with procedures that brighten dingy teeth and change the appearance of worn-down teeth.
- Better Dental Health – Some of our cosmetic treatments strengthen teeth so they’re less susceptible to damage, while others make it easier to practice good oral hygiene. The result is an attractive smile that is healthier too.
You can find out more about your options during a free consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. To schedule one, call 859-577-9526.
Conceal Flaws With Veneers, a Bonding Treatment, or a Crown
Many of us have smile flaws we’d like to cover up. We offer three cosmetic dental treatments that can conceal chips, gaps, stubborn stains, and many other imperfections:
- Dental Veneers – These thin, custom-made restorations cover the entire front surface of teeth. You can expect them to look beautiful for at least a decade.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment is more affordable than veneers and can usually be completed in just one visit to our office. It won’t last as long as veneers, however, and may not work as well for larger flaws.
- Dental Crowns – We’ll likely recommend a crown, which covers your whole tooth, if your tooth would benefit from being stronger as well as more attractive.
We’ll answer all of your questions and thoroughly explain these options to help you determine which one is best suited to your smile.
You Don’t Need Braces to Straighten Your Smile
Invisalign treatment is an especially attractive option for adults or anyone who may feel self-conscious about the prospect of wearing metal braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners rather than brackets and wires to move your teeth into proper alignment. Most patients spend less time in aligners than they would in braces.
Make a Big Impact With Small Changes to Teeth or Gums
A relatively small change may be all you need to make a big difference in the appearance of your smile. Ask us about:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer products from respected brand Zoom, with a choice of an in-office treatment or whitening gel and trays you can use at home.
- Teeth Contouring – With this simple treatment, we can eliminate small chips, an uneven edge, and similar flaws. It can correct the look of pointy teeth and overlapping teeth too.
- Gum Reshaping – Our dental laser makes it simple and pain-free to remove excess gum tissue and give you a more attractive balance between your teeth and gums.