If you have multiple smile flaws, you may worry you’ll need to spend time and money on several cosmetic dentistry procedures. That may not be necessary, though, with dental veneers in Lexington. Since they cover the entire front surface of teeth, veneers can conceal many imperfections.
With veneers, you’ll be able to:
- Improve Many Aspects of Your Smile – Veneers can hide uneven teeth, chips, gaps, stubborn stains, worn teeth, and more. If no bite-related issues are involved, veneers can even offer an alternative to orthodontic treatment.
- Enjoy Long-Lasting Beauty – With proper care, veneers should last at least a decade.
- Maintain Your Oral Hygiene Routine – No special care is needed to keep your veneers looking beautiful. Simply brush and floss every day and visit us for regular dental cleanings.
- Keep Your Teeth Largely Intact – Unlike the process for receiving a dental crown, our dentists will remove only a tiny bit of enamel from teeth to prepare them for treatment. If you’re a candidate for Lumineers veneers, they may not need to remove any enamel at all.
- Receive the Smile You Want – Our dentists will work closely with you to ensure your custom-made veneers will give you the color, shape, and size you want for your teeth.
Call 859-577-9526 to schedule a free consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists and find out if you’re a good candidate for veneers.
Choose From Many Kinds of Veneers
Every smile is different, as are budgets for cosmetic improvements. To ensure you’ll get the appearance you want at a price you can afford, we offer several different kinds of veneers. Our dentists will help determine which one is right for your smile. Your options include veneers made of porcelain or composite, all from top brands like Empress, Lumineers, and e.max. You may even be able to receive prepless veneers, which won’t require us to remove any enamel from your teeth.
For dental veneers in Lexington, call Smart Dental at 859-577-9526. Remember, consultations are free!