A happy smile starts with great dental health. And great dental health starts with general dentistry in Lexington. At Smart Dental, our team keeps your smile in top shape with:
- Thorough exams and cleanings, conducted with the help of high-tech equipment like digital X-rays, an intraoral scanner, and laser cavity detectors
- A wide variety of services to help prevent cavities and gum disease
- Effective treatment for every stage of gum disease
- A take-home packet of information for you, including copies of X-rays and periodontal information
- Relaxing care in our private operatories
To see one of our dentists for an exam or other general dental service, call us today at 859-577-9526. It’s easy to schedule appointments with our extended hours. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. New patients can receive a complete adult exam for $99!
You’ll Find the General Dental Services Your Smile Needs
We’ll help keep your teeth free of cavities, gum disease, and other problems with preventive dental care, including:
- Dental Exams – We use laser cavity detectors and a device for identifying early signs of oral cancer to prevent small issues from becoming bigger problems.
- Dental Cleanings – Our team removes all traces of plaque and problematic bacteria you may have missed with home brushing and flossing.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride to teeth strengthens your enamel so it is less susceptible to decay.
- Dental Sealants – These extremely thin coatings of plastic keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves and depressions on the top surface of your teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Since gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss among adults, we offer procedures to address it at every stage, even in later stages where bone loss can occur. We offer gum grafts and other regenerative treatments designed to repair damaged gums and bone.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can fit you for custom-made mouthguards to protect your teeth during athletic activities, as well as mouthguards to relieve sleep apnea symptoms and mouthguards for TMJ treatment.
Stay Informed of All You Need to Know About Your Smile
Have you ever walked away from an exam trying to remember what your dentist said? That’s never an issue at Smart Dental. We’ll send you home from your exam with a packet of informational brochures and copies of your X-rays, digital scans, and a periodontal chart. If you have questions, you can text us for a quick answer! Simply text your inquiry to 859-759-0916. Our team checks texts often, even on weekends.
It’s Easy to Pay for General Dental Care With or Without Insurance
While we accept most traditional insurance plans, we understand that not all patients have insurance. We never want a lack of insurance to cause you to avoid general dental care. We offer a flexible in-house payment plan and a Membership Plan. Members pay a low monthly fee to cover exams, cleanings, and other preventive services. You’ll receive a 20 percent discount on other services too.