Your smile should be an asset, not an embarrassment. Yet it may embarrass you if you have flaws like crooked, chipped, or stained teeth. Fortunately, our cosmetic dental procedures in Lexington can erase your flaws and get you feeling good about your smile again.
Our cosmetic dentistry will:
- Open Up More Opportunities – With an attractive smile, you’re more likely to ask for a promotion at work or feel confident meeting a new client.
- Improve Your Social Life – You’ll seek out social settings instead of avoiding them.
- Take Years Off Your Smile – You’ll enjoy a younger-looking appearance if your teeth are straight, white, and unblemished.
If you’re ready to improve your smile, call us today at 859-577-9526. There is no charge for cosmetic consultations!
A Straight Smile Improves Your Oral Health
Crooked teeth don’t just affect how your smile looks, they affect how it functions too. A misaligned bite can affect how you chew food and may even cause TMJ problems. It also makes it harder to keep your teeth clean. Invisalign can straighten smiles in less time than braces for many patients. In addition to quick results, Invisalign offers:
- Discreet Appearance – You won’t have to worry about metal brackets and wires with Invisalign. You’ll wear clear plastic aligners instead.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Brushing and flossing while wearing metal braces is a challenge. Removable aligners make it much easier to keep your teeth clean.
Change What You Don’t Like About Your Smile
You have lots of options for smile improvement at Smart Dental, including:
- Dental Veneers – You can change the size, color, and/or shape of your teeth using these durable and beautiful restorations.
- Tooth Bonding – Our cosmetic dentists can cover up smile flaws by carefully applying layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Since a crown covers your entire tooth, it can totally change its appearance.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose convenient at-home whitening treatment or, for the fastest results, a treatment in our office.
- Teeth Contouring – We can make small adjustments to the size and shape of your teeth with this simple procedure.
- Gum Reshaping – Our dentists can use a laser to improve the appearance of your gumline and/or give your smile a less “gummy” look.
For cosmetic dental procedures in Lexington, call 859-577-9526.