The day following surgery we will see the patient for the first follow-up appointment. We will see patients as much as needed, however, at week one we will also evaluate, adjust and remove any remaining sutures and place the first soft treatment liner. At approximately week eight we will place the second soft treatment liner and allow for complete ridge correction and healing.
We recommend 8-10 months of bone healing and ridge stabilization before continuing with the permanent custom denture. We always recommend that patients have a spare denture. It is very common for a patient that only has one denture to have an emergency and have to go without teeth while a new denture is being made. At that time the patient will have the choice of relining the custom denture and using it as a permanent denture (not recommended), or making a new custom denture and converting the surgical denture in to a spare.
Our Standard Fees:
- Initial consult: Free
- X-rays (if not provided): $99
- Immediate (surgical) denture: $797
- Adjustments: $49 (first two are free)
- Soft treatment liner: $149/each
- Reline and convert surgical denture to permanent denture: $395
- Final "Elite" custom denture: $1,447