Our dentists can fix many dental problems with restorative dentistry, but it’s not always the best solution. In some cases, oral surgery in Lexington is the best way to ensure your mouth stays healthy.
With an oral surgery procedure, our team can:
- Get you out of pain
- Solve an immediate problem, such as a tooth too damaged to repair
- Prevent future oral health complications
- Prepare your jaw for dental implants
We’ll Make Sure Your Dental Surgery Goes Smoothly
Dental surgery can often make you feel much better or solve a longstanding problem. Yet we understand few patients look forward to it. At our office we’ll ensure it goes smoothly with:
- Two dentists who have performed countless procedures in their combined 60-plus years of practice
- High-tech equipment like a laser and intraoral scanner for planning and performing your surgery
- A caring staff who responds to all of your concerns
- Amenities like pillows, blankets, and headphones to keep you comfortable during your procedure
Receive a Tooth Extraction or a Bone Graft
Our dentists provide some of the most frequently needed oral surgery procedures at our office. They can extract teeth, whether it’s to remove a damaged tooth, relieve pain caused by wisdom teeth, or prepare you for a dental restoration like dentures. If you have impacted teeth, we’ll refer you to an oral surgeon. If your jaw lacks the bone density to support implants, we can strengthen it with a bone graft.
Get a Fast Response in a Dental Emergency
With our two dentists and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. schedule, we can usually see you ASAP for a dental emergency. If you wake up with a throbbing jaw or break a tooth in an accident, let us know. If you’re not sure if your situation merits a trip to our office, you can text us at 859-759-0916. We respond to texts throughout the day, even on weekends.
For oral surgery in Lexington, call 859-577-9526.